Raw Honey

Natural & other medicines
Rosemarie Layne

Raw Honey

Post by Rosemarie Layne » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:47 am

Why RAW honey?

Simple. All honeys are not created equal.

RAW HONEY is antiviral, anti fungal and a powerful antioxidant, and has all the vitamins, enzymes and nutrients intact – B6, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, pantothenic acid, certain amino acids and more.

Unless the label specifically indicates “raw”, you may be surprised to know that what you are ingesting is a very much watered-down version of the original substance!

Much of the honey on the market is actually detrimental for your health and contains sugar and/or High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), which is linked to obesity, hypertension and liver damage.

This misleading “healthy food” in fact contributes to plaque build-up and narrowing of the blood vessels.

Raw Honey:

• boosts immunity
• prevents and treats allergies an respiratory conditions (e.g. bronchitis and asthma)
• stabilises blood pressure and blood sugar (can safely be used by diabetics)
• improves digestion
• calms nerves and reduces pain
• assists with weight loss
• heals skin conditions
With all these benefits, you don’t want to waste money on any of those artificial honeys!

Choose the brand you can trust – Eden’s Pride Wild Raw Honey – MUCH more than an alternative sweetener!

Available from Rose's Wellness Hub. Tel: 435-7201

https://www.facebook.com/RosesWellnessHub/

* Corner of Warners Gardens, near Sheraton Mall en route to highway, downstairs pink building just past Flow substation on right.
Attachments
Eden's Pride Raw Honey - cropped.jpg
Eden's Pride Raw Honey - cropped.jpg (179.24 KiB) Viewed 1473 times

HeatherMeeks

Re: Raw Honey

Post by HeatherMeeks » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Honey is a super product, I have been struggling with adult acne for the last five years. Decided to go all natural which has been very successful. I use this as a morning cleanser because honey is a great antibacterial and anti inflammatory natural product. I dig out some product and wet my fingers then spread it out all over my face. I then let it sit for a minute or so before rinsing it off. It is a little messy but it works very well.

Benson46

Re: Raw Honey

Post by Benson46 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:02 am

Is this honey pasteurized?

EddieSenams

Raw Honey

Post by EddieSenams » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:27 pm

Does anyone have any good links/resources for how to start a puppy on raw?

Thanks